Modicare Product review

Hey Guys,

I am back with my most awaited product review for the products of Modicare. It is an Indian brand that is been established by Mr. Samir Modi at the age of 25 in 1996 with the idea to give back to the people by making their lives better which will lead to a secure future by becoming a part of Modicare family. Initially it started with the idea of setting up the Modicare Foundation where the focus remained on intervention programs focused on HIV/AIDS. The foundation strongly advocated programs facilitated to infuse life altering capacity building skills amongst women, children, adolescents, unemployed, and unskilled youth. Modicare works with a wide range of stakeholders both at the community and institutional level in order to leverage resource base. 

Modicare has a wide range of products that includes Wellness, Skincare, Personal care, Colour, Home care, Food and Beverages, E-vaps and Agriculture. 

In collaboration with one of the distributor of Modicare, here is my product review of the gift hamper that i received. 

1. Modicare soap - Sofwash (A white pearl soap)





I have been using Sofwash since a month now continuously twice a day. While using this bathing bar I have realized one thing- it is very gentle and effective with my body skin type. The soap really refreshing and hydrates my skin every time I use it.

The fragrance is very sweet and refreshing, after using it smells likely I have used body spray and which really lasts very long. I felt it as similar to dove

The price of this product is 178 rs for a pack of 4 soaps which is affordable

Most of the points what attracted me are as follows:-



  1. Refreshing, nice fragrance after bath.


  2. It clears black spots in my face.(with regular use)


  3. Very gentle never produces any rashes till now.


  4. Cheap in price, easily available. (in comparison to dove - milk soap)


  5. It works like a moisturizer too, even not using any body lotion/creams my skin Glows.
  6. would recommend to atleast try for a month and see the difference. 


2.  Modicare Oil -  Saloon Hair care. 



Modicare Salon Finish non-sticky Hair Oil gives you a saloon finish hair. The oil is non sticky so doesnt leave any stains. The qualtity is good and is available at affordable rates. 
This oil has a good fragrance but it turned out to be in a headache for me as i cannot bear it. For better results, use it at night and add a little coconut oil with it for dilution. 

All in one, the product is good, you cane give it a try. 

3. Modicare eyeliner - Urban Color Intense kajal pencil. 



I am a kind of person who uses eyeliner every single day. I feel eye make up gives a fresh look to you and catches the attention too. I received this pencil kajal liner in the hamper and i just loved it. 

As the nae says, intense, it gives an intense look. It is as dark as the coal and gives a Kohl look. 

It had the smoothest application of the pencil eyeliners and it effortlessly glided onto my lid and waterline. Urban Color easily covers the waterline in one swipe. As it is a pencil, it is easy to apply at any age,this pencil not only saves a bit of time in the morning, but also requires less product per use if we are planning on lining the waterline.

It is available at affordable rates, would recommend to try it. 

4. Modicare Mascara from Urban Color





Now, I wear makeup but very light but recently i have been trying to do it regularly. Whenever i go out, i make sure that i have these 4 things: Foundation, Eyeliner, Mascara and Lipstick and i am ready to go gal. As i have just started with the idea of blogging to share my experience and reviews. With the collaboration with Modicare, i tried using Modicare's Maskara. Mascara is the one, magical product that can make an appearance on both a no-makeup day and a night out.

Modicare Mascare has now become my favourite mascara! It gives me the length and volume I desire for my lashes but it's also fantastic for not only creating a curl but holding a curl throughout the day, too. The curved wand and the design of the bristles means a great shape can be achieved with long and voluminous lashes without the heaviness and clump of some mascaras. A good idea would be to use a curler and then apply the Mascara for the best look. Also, it's so easy to remove as well!!

thank you Modicare for this opportunity... If you are willing to buy these reviewed products, message to on our Facebook page What's Hot Gujarat or log in to the Modicare website. 

Courtesy : What's Hot Gujarat : https://www.facebook.com/allaboutgujarat/ 

Courtesy : OTFCoder : http://www.otfcoder.com/


Comments