Look What Matters


"I my not be Perfect but Parts of Me are Pretty Awesome"

Self love is something that we usually ignore in order to fulfill the needs of our family and friends. Whenever it comes to us, we tend to compromise, be it in getting ready, food habits, dressing styles, make up etc. 

We all are busy and in current scenario all of us are working women. While working, it is very important to present ourself in an appropriate way.  If i talk about myself, i too was caught up with so many responsibilities that i hardly used to get a chance to get ready. There were times when i would just keep my hair open or make a pony. It  was kind of an eyeopener for me of how much time i dedicate to myself. Thus i started taking some time out for myself while i go for work.. 

Here are few thing which do not take more time yet when you do it, you look appealing and presentable.. It is said that "First impression is last impression". Thus when you do all these, you put a strong and confident impression of yours on others.. 

1. Make a hairstyle
2. Apply eyeliner
3. Dress well
3. Wear a lipstick  

Out of all these, have curated few hair dos that are really easy and can be done within 5 minutes.. Have a look at my #LookBook
  1. Side twists
  2. Cross Bun
  3. Twisted inner Bun
  4. High Pony 
  5. Multi twists
  6. Twisted Knots








Would recommend you guys to try these out as these hair dos are super easy and can be done within less time. 

Do comment on how you like my post. It will encourage me to come up with other interesting contents..

Courtesy: OTFCoder: http://www.otfcoder.com/ 
Courtesy: What's Hot Life: https://www.facebook.com/liveeatexplore/



Comments