Art to Appreciate..

Very truly said "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder..." but my version is "Beauty lies in the mind of a Creator"...

We human beings are so complex and create different complex things... From ancient time or I talk about the stone age when there were no equipment, humans have the ability to create wonders. Take the 7 wonders of the world...

If i talk about current trends there are multiple institutes that teach design thinking, creativity and innovation to the students. The students who pass out these institutes, have tremendous creativity which is visible in their work of architecture. The National Institute of Design or CEPT University is filled with talented designers who have designed the institutes and have been successful in satisfying their clients..

Yesterday I visited one of my friend's place in Paldi. whose designing is good but something that attracted me was the entrance door. The  material for the border was wooden and the center was floral carving with metal... It was just beautiful. A pattern of big and small flowers made me more excited to even the texture. I touched, it felt like a hard-smooth feel with sharp metal flowers in the center. It kept me awestruck... Highly recommend such entrance if someone is looking for revamping their house...


PC: @OTFCoder : http://www.otfcoder.com/

Comments