Tightrope Walker



"Never get so busy making a LIVING that you FORGET TO MAKE A LIFE"

The title seems to be little different to a normal one but yes, it is what it is.. This article is based on my experiences from a very cool, positive, compassionate, adaptable, affectionate, amiable, empathetic, diligent, generous , passionate, persistent, sensible, committed person of my life.  Being a women, we have an inborn talent to look for everything but not self. In this fast life, we are always in a hurry to give the best to our family but miss on our self.  This is an eyeopener for all the women who forget to make their life. 

I am a women, A WORKING WOMEN, being in to the business it becomes difficult for one to balance the work as well as family but not impossible. There are many women in my life who have successfully managed to balance the work as well as family. They are TIGHTROPE WALKER. They inspire me to become better and balance. These are few things that i have implemented in my life and surely it is becoming better day by day. I would recommend you guys too to try out these things and it will be a miracle. 

Be Positive: 

In the middle of so many problems it is amazing quality of a women to not give up on anything and stay positive throughout. Keeping the accountability for personal and professional responsibilities helps in achieving personal and professional goals. Never compromise on the Quality whether at home or at work. Since a month we are facing scarcity of resources but it has never let me lose the hope, and finally we were successful in achieving our goal. Being positive at work not just helped me overcome problems at work but also at home. Actually being positive is a troubleshooter for me. 

Takeout time for self: 

Working women having multiple responsibilities miss on taking time out for themselves as most of the time they are busy with either for work or for family. either of the thing s compromised. Butttt!!!! Now i am trying to do both. After completing 8 hours of sleep, i wake up with a fresh mind and fresh soul. I am energetic to start with the house hold chores and follow my diet. I go to work and back home but in between that i do not miss my gym that gives me energy to stay fit for the rest of my life. 
The gist of the whole story is never miss on your personal routine, if you are healthy and fit, you can make the environment healthy for your family. 

Being Crazy: 

HAHAHAHA this is one of my favorite things. Being crazy and being mad and do all the stuff that is impossible to do but having the spirit of NEVER GIVE UP on such things. Dancing like mad, singing loudly, exploring different places, hanging out with friends, watching movies and series till 4 in the morning, jumping around, enacting, role playing with my husband and so on.. the list is long... Actually doing the crazy things makes my life more lively and boosts my energy to a next level. It brings laughter on my face and to the one with whom i experience such things... A MUST DO for everyone... 

Having Me time:

My time, My MEEEE Time is my time with self in which i would do what ever i want to do. This mee time is mostly lying on bed, relaxing and surfing on social media.  Now a days life is nothing if you are not socially active(which is a myth) . I spend a good amount of mu time on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. They have become a part of my life. I enjoy expressing myself via posts and pictures. Apart from social media, i pamper my self with beauty treatments like face masks, hair masks,  having tea at night, watering my plants and so on... 

Work While I Work:

While i am at work i am fully dedicated to my work. Keeping the personal problems aside, i fully dedicate my time to work once i am at office. I always have my list ready to do which doesnt let me lose my concentration for the tasks. 


All these things have always kept me in an awe and i keep thinking, is it possible to be a superwomen???? I think yes.. All the women are Superwomen and there is lot of things to learn from each other. Each human is a #Library, you can learn end number of things from them ONLY IF YOU WANT TO. Our life has lot many troubles but at the same time how we tackle it and solve it, is what is important. We all balance our personal as well as professional life like a TIGHTROPE WALKER, there are times when we loose balance but we come back with more sustainability and enthusiasm. Lets Cheer for each Womenhood and LIFE, not get busy in making a living and not live LIFE. 

Courtesy: OTFCoder: http://www.otfcoder.com/
Courtesy: What'sHotLife: https://www.facebook.com/liveeatexplore/

#WHat'sHotLife #PersonalBlog #Blogger #Lifestyleblog #ExperiencialBlog #explorer #crazy #funlover #liveeatexplore #livelifetothefullest

Comments